Unlike America, the Japanese islands have an extremely small percentage of overweight residents, although on the technological, everyday and general standard of living, Japan is in no way inferior to the highly developed countries of America with its fast food (hamburgers , hot dogs, cheeseburgers). The main reason for this situation is the consumption of low calorie foods (mainly the restriction of carbohydrates and fats). On this basis, a highly effective but specific Japanese diet was compiled.
The Japanese diet is one of the most effective, it allows you to lose 7-8 kg in two weeks. It is better not to use the Japanese diet more than once every 2-3 years, use it for more than two weeks and then follow a balanced diet, otherwise the results will go down the drain.
The Japanese diet was developed by the specialists of the Japanese clinic "Yaeks". The duration of the diet is 13 or 14 days. The creators of the diet promise that during this time there will be a complete restructuring of the metabolism and the long-lasting effect of the Japanese diet will last at least 2-3 years without any additional effort.
Although the Japanese diet was developed by Japanese specialists, it has nothing to do with traditional Japanese cuisine (it should be noted that the Japanese do not drink much coffee, they consume more rice and seafood).
During the Japanese diet, sugar, salt, flour, confectionery products, and alcoholic beverages should not be consumed. Between meals, you can drink mineral or boiled water (in unlimited quantities).
To achieve the promised result, the Japanese diet must be strictly followed, strictly adhering to all recommendations and without changing the menu sequence.
Unlike other diets, the Japanese diet is not fast, but it is more balanced, and after the diet, the body significantly increases the effect of losing weight, up to several years, in cases where the cause was an altered metabolism.
Types of Japanese diet
There are three types of Japanese diet:
- Japanese diet for 7 dayshas a significant disadvantage, since in a week only the results of the removal of excess fluid from the body are achieved.
- Japanese diet for 13 daysIt is the most popular and used diet. It is for this reason that we will primarily consider this option here.
- Japanese diet for 14 days, differs from the previous 13-day diet by just one day. It has no fundamental differences. It is usually used at the request or well-being of those who are losing weight.
What is the true Japanese diet?
Let's say why there is so much controversy surrounding the Japanese diet in the vastness of the web. The fact is that the vast majority of articles called the Japanese diet have nothing to do with the Japanese diet. Nobody knows where and nobody knows who was invented, and it was named Japanese for publicity, with good reason, because the menu of the inhabitants of Japan is considered one of the healthiest and most useful in the world. Therefore, there is a name, and under it it is unknown what. Because of this, people who try the supposedly Japanese diet quickly become disillusioned and begin to criticize it, not knowing that they have never practiced a real Japanese diet. So let's fix this mistake and find out what the true Japanese diet is.
So the true Japanese diet consists of foods that allow you to lose weight effectively without feeling hungry. These are fish, vegetables, rice, fruits, legumes and, of course, green tea. The traditional Japanese diet is, of course, more varied, but now we are not talking about the menu in general, but about the Japanese diet directly to lose weight.
An important point: the Japanese diet is critical of thermal processing of food and recommends fresh use. Thus, a maximum of useful and nutritious substances is preserved in the diet menu. Of course, we can't afford to eat raw fish or, say, beans, but everything else is quite real.
Prepare for a diet
Tune in to how beautiful, slim and light it will be in 13 days and dine lightly the night before.
For example, boil a small portion (150 grams) of wild or brown rice and make about 100-150 grams of a light vegetable salad made from radishes, cucumbers, and Chinese cabbage, or cucumbers, tomatoes, and bell peppers. Season the salad with a drop of vinegar, a drop of olive oil and try to do without the salt.
If you cannot do without salt at all, we recommend that you at least reduce its amount, after all, the night before the diet is not the diet itself.
Japanese diet chart by day
- Breakfast. Natural coffee, freshly brewed, to which nothing can be added.
- Dinner. Boiled eggs. Steamed or boiled cabbage. Add olive oil. Tomato juice - 200 ml.
- Dinner. Exceptionally lean fish. Fry, boil.
- Breakfast. Rye croutons or a slice of fresh bread. Natural coffee.
- Dinner. Stewed cabbage with a slice of low-fat fish. Add oil to the cabbage.
- Dinner. Lean meat. A serving is about 100 g, the best way is to boil it. Kefir with a fat content of 1% - 200 ml.
- Breakfast. Repeat yesterday. Instead of a crouton, eat a cookie without additives.
- Dinner. Vegetable stew. Better to take eggplant. Zucchini is also suitable. The volume does not matter. Fill with oil.
- Dinner. Raw cabbage, hard-boiled eggs, and lean beef. Take meat in an amount of 200 g.
- Breakfast. Lemon juice. Preferably freshly squeezed. Unprocessed raw carrots.
- Dinner. Fish, necessarily low-fat varieties, better than fillets. The ration is 200 g. Fry, boil. Squeeze the tomatoes and drink.
- Dinner. Fruit of the ones you like the most. There are no restrictions on the number.
- Breakfast. Same as the day before.
- Dinner. In addition to yesterday's diet, thin soup without meat.
- Dinner. Repeat the previous one.
- Breakfast. Again, natural coffee without additives.
- Dinner. Boiled chicken breast. Eat up to 0. 5 kg. Salad cooked with fresh cabbage and carrots. Fill with oil.
- Dinner. Carrots and eggs. The first is consumed raw. The seconds are tough.
- Breakfast. Instead of the usual drink, use unsweetened green tea here.
- Dinner. Lean beef, no more than 200 g. It must be cooked without salt and other spices.
- Dinner. A glass of kefir. The rest to choose from: fish, fruit, beef, eggs. Any of the products must have a maximum of 200 g.
- Breakfast. Usual coffee.
- Dinner. The same as the sixth day.
- Dinner. Raw boiled eggs and carrots.
- Breakfast. Chopped raw carrots seasoned with lemon juice.
- Dinner. Low-fat type of fish - 200 g - cook (fry) over low heat. Artisan tomato juice.
- Dinner. A type of fruit. The maximum volume is 200 g.
- Breakfast. "Standard" coffee - freshly brewed and without additives.
- Dinner. Raw carrots - 3 pieces. Take medium-sized vegetables. Low-fat, unsalted cheese (small slice), hard-boiled egg.
- Dinner. Favorite fruit to choose from.
- Breakfast. Rye bread crouton, homemade coffee.
- Dinner. Sauteed zucchini. Vegetable oil is used for frying. Volume is not included.
- Dinner. Lean meat, cooked without added salt, with raw cabbage. Boiled eggs.
- Breakfast. Maybe the same as yesterday. Fresh bread is allowed instead of croutons.
- Dinner. Lean fish again, boiled or fried. Add the raw cabbage garnish.
- Dinner. Lean beef. Cook no more than 100 g and without adding salt. Kefir 3 hours before bedtime.
- Breakfast. Coffee made without additives.
- Dinner. Freshly cut cabbage, a couple of eggs. Cook the latter in a pan with vegetable oil. For drinks: tomato juice squeezed from tomatoes alone.
- Dinner. Fish - boil (fry). Do not add salt. The fish must be lean.
- Breakfast. A cup of freshly brewed coffee.
- Dinner. Shredded cabbage seasoned with oil. Lean fish fillet, fried or boiled.
- Dinner. Lean meat is better than veal. Cook (bake). After a while, kefir.
How to get off the Japanese diet
While following the Japanese diet, your stomach will significantly decrease in size and rearrange itself to digest low-calorie foods. The same regime should be followed at the end of the Japanese woman: eat in small portions, choosing energy foods, but low in calories.
Cereals (especially oats, buckwheat, rice) are suitable - alternate them, using them in different ways. The meat should also be lean and cooked with or without oil. Keep eating fresh fruits and vegetables, but don't be too quick to introduce sweet fruits into your diet. For an aperitif, muesli or kefir are perfect.
There should be no pastry products and flour in your diet now - stick with bread. But gradually add new old products, introducing them in minimal quantities. Enter salt and sugar literally in milligrams.
In general, the menu after the Japanese diet should be as similar as possible to the one you used during the diet. And keep in mind: the longer you leave the Japanese, the more stable the result will get. Otherwise, the dropped kilograms will certainly return, and possibly even with an increase.
It is believed that coming off the diet should last at least days than the diet itself. In the early days, you can follow the same menu by adding a new item to your lunch.
Do not forget to drink plenty of clean water - this rule should become the main one for you for the rest of your life.
I want to congratulate you: 13 days of strict "Japanese woman" are over!
But we do not recommend immediately pouncing on sweets, otherwise the lost kilograms will quickly come back to you. Let the menu for the next day at the end of the diet contain the same foods that you ate for almost two weeks. Introduce sugar and sweets into your diet gradually, literally with a spoon. And who knows, maybe now you will find not so attractive sweets?
Benefits and results of the Japanese diet
During two weeks of using the Japanese diet, you can achieve tremendous results - losing weight by 8 kilograms. As long as there are extra pounds on your body.
If you are not overweight and yet you are concerned about the topic of diet, then you should read the section dedicated to anorexia and its consequences, or take a look at our humorous page dedicated to diets. If you really need to lose weight fast, the Japanese diet is just one of the diets that allows you to get results in no time.
The advantage of the Japanese diet is that it can be effective for a long period of 2 to 3 years. At the same time, during this period, you will not need to reapply the Japanese diet. This is due to the fact that, thanks to the Japanese diet, the metabolism is regulated, rebuilding the work of the body.
The Japanese diet detoxifies the body, as it excludes the use of alcohol, sugar, salt and flour products.
The diet, despite its rigidity, is easily tolerated by the body, as a rule, without causing hunger and without reducing vital energy.
Disadvantages of the Japanese diet
Many diets guarantee quick results. However, its effect is not always long-term. And if you endure it for two weeks and then go back to the old diet, the lost weight will regain very quickly. In relation to these circumstances, it seems much more reasonable not to pursue a quick but dangerous effect on health, but to choose a more balanced and suitable diet for your body, taking into account your individual physiological and mental characteristics.
It is not recommended to use the Japanese diet for more than two weeks: the metabolism can be disturbed. The mandatory almost daily consumption of black coffee severely limits the indications for the safe use of the Japanese diet. Also, the Japanese diet should not be applied to people in poor health and ulcers.
During the Japanese diet, a person does not receive a certain amount of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. It also lacks a large amount of trace elements. These are potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, vitamins C and E, folic acid, etc. The diet lasts almost two weeks. During this time, a heavy blow to the body is inflicted. Therefore, during the Japanese diet, be sure to take a multivitamin.
If you firmly resisted all the food deprivation these days, you can congratulate yourself and please, but better not your stomach. Stand solemnly on the scale and sincerely smile at your reflection in the mirror. And at that moment, the moment comes to think, and seriously enough, if the imaginary pleasure of the use of harmful and caloric excesses should be exchanged for what is seen in the mirror and on the scale.
Always be beautiful and attractive!